- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
idk what’s more of a turn off: when girls wear beanies or when they tie their hair up with a bandana like a maid
idk what’s more of a turn off: when guys think their personal preference should dictate a female’s choice of clothing or when they act like we should care
The second one is in Ohio, I know exactly where too!